Terms & Conditions
This Terms of Services of NATIV Wallet (hereinafter called as the “Terms of Services”) is an agreement between 21CT Research Limited, having its head office located at Willow House, Cricket Square, Grand Cayman, Cayman Island (hereinafter called as the “Company”) of the one part; and NATIV Wallet customer (hereinafter called as the “Customer”) of the other part; for the use of NATIV Wallet services (hereinafter called as the “Service(s)”). The Customer has the duty to thoroughly make understanding before using the Services, and to observe the Terms of Services regularly. If there is any question regarding the Services, the Customer can contact NATIV Wallet Customer Support Chat , or any other channels as specified by the Company.
“Company” means 21CT Research Limited who operates and serves the User with NATIV Wallet Mobile Application.
“Personal Information” means individuals information which could identify the individuals’ identity whether directly or indirectly.
“NATIV Wallet” means online accumulated points wallet which user attending alliance companies activities, redeem or utilize point as virtual cash within the affiliate companies, or any other services as specified by the Company.
“User” means any person who registered to NATIV Wallet mobile application
1.The User agrees to comply and be bound by this Terms of Services. The use of Services shall be deemed as the acceptance of this Terms of Services. The Company may make amendment or addition to this Terms of Services, at any time by notifying the User. Additionally, by using the Services after the amendment or addition shall be deemed as the acceptance of such amendment or addition for each time.
2. Unless otherwise notified or specified, any new characteristic amended, added or improved on the Services shall be under this Terms of Services.
3. At any time, the Company reserves the right to improve or cancel the Services or any part of the Services, whether temporarily or permanently, upon prior notice by the Company.
General User of
1. In applying for the use of Services, the User must open NATIV Wallet Account (hereinafter called as the “Account”) for conducting the transactions in connection with the use of Services. In this regard, the User must perform as follows:
1.1 The User must fill in his/her name, family name, mobile phone number and the identification document at the KYC process, as well as, any other information as specified or to be specified further by the Company in compliance with the Company’s purpose of providing Service and/or the relevant laws. Upon the User having filled in the information above, the User must set 6-digit number (hereinafter called as the “Password”). The Password can be changed thereafter by himself/herself in accordance with the Company’s terms and conditions.
1.2 The User shall keep the Password and the information used in the application for the use of Services in private and confidential, and shall not disclose or do any action which may make any other person know the Password and/or such information. The User agrees that any transaction, which has been conducted using the User’s Password, shall be deemed as the User’s own action in all respects. In this regard, the Company shall not be responsible for any damage occurring from any transaction conducted under the User’s Account due to the use of such Password.
1.3 In case the User uses the Password for conducting and completely finishing any transaction in connection with the use of Services, then, the User shall agree that it cannot cancel, revoke, change or amend such transaction, and in which the User shall be bound in accordance with such transaction in all respects.
2. The Company reserved the right to temporarily hold Money in the User’s Account for investigation in case that the Company finds or is aware of the following circumstances:
2.1 In the event that the Company has reasonable ground to believe that the any privilege have been remitted into the User’s Account due to the User has committed the offense, or attempts to commit the offense as prescribed by the laws, or do any action possibly causing damage to the Company or any person; or
2.2 In the event that the Company has reasonable evidence to believe that the Money has been remitted into the User’s Account due to other User’s mistake.
3. The User agrees to pay the Services fees at the rates as specified by the Company. The Company reserves the right to change the fee rates at any time upon prior notice by the Company. In the event that the User has to pay any Service fees to the Company as aforementioned, the User hereby allows the Company to deduct such Service fees once the User confirms such transaction.
4. The User acknowledges that the User shall not be able to conduct any transaction with the User’s Account for the following events:
4.1 The User’s mobile phone number, registered with the Company, has been suspended.
4.2 The User has changed the mobile phone number registered with the Company, or has canceled the use of registered mobile phone number, or such mobile phone number has been terminated for any reason whatsoever without notice to renewal registered mobile phone number with NATIV Wallet.
For such events as above mentioned, the User acknowledges that the User must transfer Money out of the User’s Account before changing the mobile phone number, or before the suspension or termination of such mobile phone number and Account closure, otherwise, the Company shall not be responsible for any damage possibly occurring to the User.
5. The User can find the information regarding transaction history conducted through the Application in “Recent Transaction” and “Statement” section. The evidence of transaction shall be deemed as confidential information in which the User should not disclose to third persons.
6. The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User’s use of Services, without giving prior notice to the User, in case where the Company has found any of circumstances pursuant to Termination of the Use of Services, Termination and Suspension of the Provision of Services Clause of these Terms of Services.
7. The Company reserves the right to change the criteria for the consideration, approval and limitation of number of the Account per 1 (one) identification card number or passport number, as the Company deems appropriate without the need to notify the User about the reason.
8. The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User’s use of Services, without giving prior notice to the User.
9. The User can ask for the service information and/or notify about the problems in connection with the use of Services at In-app Chat or any other channels as specified by the Company.
Termination of the User of Services, Termination and Suspension of the Provision
1. In case the User wishes to terminate the use of Services, then the User is entitled to contact Customer Service via In-app chat or any other channels as specified by the Company.
2. The Company reserves the right to terminate the provision of Services or suspend the provision of Services, without the need to notify the User in advance for the following events:
2.1 The User uses forged document, or expresses false statement in the registration applying for the Account, including gives false information or provide false documentary evidence or incompletely express the document as requested by the Company; or
2.2 The Company has reasonable suspicion that the User has committed the offense, or attempts to commit the offense as prescribed by the laws, or do any action possibly causing damage to the Company or any person; or
2.3 The User breaches any provision as specified in this Terms of Services. In this regard, the Company shall not involve or be responsible for all damages occurring due to such suspension and/or termination of the User’s use of Services.
Furthermore, in case the Company has reasonable doubt or necessity to perform any act in compliance with the laws, the Company may request User to provide additional information, evidence or documents for the Company’s consideration. In case that the User does not proceed as requested within the period specified by the Company, or the Company already received such addition information, evidences or documents from the User and the Company deems that the User falls into one of the above mentioned conditions, or the Company has the necessity to terminate the relationship with the User due to legal reasons. The Company reserves the right to terminate the provision of Services or suspend the provision of Services immediately.
1. User warrants that the User is complete the age of 20 (twenty), and is a person with legal competence, to be bound by this Terms of Services and/or to enter into any agreement related to the use of Services. In this regard, the User properly understands that the User shall be responsible for the financial effect or any other effects occurring or possible occurring, due to the use of Services in which the User has conducted or has permitted any third person to use the registered information, Password or any other information of the User.
2. The User warrants that he/she shall not use the Services to conduct the financial transaction having illegal purposes, whether gamble, prostitution, money laundering or use of the Account for exploitation, whether for the benefit of the User and/or others, in the manner of payment collection agent, or as a means of depositing and withdrawing cash, or for conducting the business in various forms, including any action violating public order or good morals, infringing any other persons’ intellectual property rights or committing any other offenses. Additionally, It shall neither cause any damage to the Application or the networks connecting with the Application, nor cause the interference with the use of the application by any other persons, nor attempt to access the NATIV Wallet or networks connecting with the NATIV Wallet without the authorization, whether by ways of hacking, stealing, copying or destroying the database, password mining, or any other methods. Thus, in case any damage occurs to the Company, or any claim has been made against the Company for any liability, due to the User has conducted the financial transaction via the Company’s Services for such above mentioned purposes, or due to the User has done any action related to the Application as above mentioned, then, the Company shall have the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of Services. Additionally, the User shall be responsible to pay for any damage to the Company in all respects. In this regard, the Company shall not involve or be responsible for the damage possibly occurred in any respect.
3. The User warrants that the information, provided to the Company in accordance with clause 1.1 Usage of service of this Terms of Services and any other information provided by the User to the Company, is correct in all respects. In case the Company has detected that the User forges the information or the document and/or assumes any person identity, whether such person gives permission or not, in applying for the use of Services, in such case, the Company reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of Services. Additionally, the User shall be responsible to pay for any damage to the Company in all respects, regardless whether or not the User has dishonest intention.
4. The User warrants that the performance of verification via biometric facial recognition process in accordance with identification and verification process specified by the Company, is being done by the himself/herself, not his/her twins or any other person who has a similar appearance.
5. For the purpose of identification/verification, the User warrants that identification card presenting to identify himself/herself in relation to the Company’s identification and verification process, is the identification card containing correct, actual and current information of User. The photo appearing in the identification card is similar to the current appearance of the User without any difference caused by facial surgery or any act that changes appearance of User, and is able to indicate the appearance and character of the User during the identification process as specified by the Company." In the event that the User’s appearance has changed due to aforementioned acts, resulting in an inability to verify the identity of User, the User hereby acknowledges that the Company may prohibit or suspend the use of the Services, and the User shall not bring such causes to claim any damage from the Company.
6. The User warrants to be bound, comply with and give cooperation, as well as, to agree on the preparation of information and/or provide documentary evidence or any other documents additionally requested by the Company for the purpose of considering the opening of the use of Services, the provision of the Service, any transaction conduction, or for strictly complying with the requirements or the notifications of the National Banks, the Anti-Money Laundering Office, or any legislation related to the compliance with this Terms of Services, both existing at the present and/or to be prescribed in the future.
Company's Limitation of Liability
1. The Company shall provide the Services at its best for the User’s satisfaction. In case any failure or delay occurring to any Service provided by the Company, whether due to computer system, internet system, electronic equipment or any other systems in relation to the provision of Services, including the mobile phone network system and any cause whatsoever, the User shall not set up such causes as above mentioned to claim for any damage from the Company.
2. The Company shall not be responsible for damage or loss in any case, whether directly or indirectly, occurring to the data in mobile phone or the mobile phone itself or any equipment resulting from the provision of the Services.
3. In the event that the Company has reasonable ground to believe that the any privilege have been remitted into the User’s Account due to the User has committed the offense, or attempts to commit the offense as prescribed by the laws, or do any action possibly causing damage to the Company or any person.
4. The Company is merely a Services provider operated through Application and other channels (if any) as stipulated by the Company. The Company does not have any knowledge or take any part or support any action of the User in relation to the use of Services and/or Application and/or other channels. In case that the User has done any action, whether intentionally or not, which is illegal or causes any damage to another person, whether directly or indirectly, the User agrees to be directly responsible for such action and/or damage to such person in all aspects.
Personal Data and Data Consent
2. The User allows Company and affiliated companies to send the User the information to informated, marketing activities, promotion news, campaigns or present new products to privileged User; whilst the User acknowledges the right to cancel or reject the information through any channel Company provides.
3. User rights is as follows;
3.1 request access to own information that Company possesses or request to disclose information Company acquisition without own permission
3.2 in the case that Company does not comply with Data Protection Law, request Company to erase or destroy, suspend or alter personal information not to be able to identify the identity
3.3 request the company to correct or append information to be present, completed, not to cause any misapprehension
3.4 request the company to cancel such information access, erase the User's information
Processing of Biometrics Data Consent
Know Your Customer (KYC) Process
For the purpose of using NATIV Wallet Application, the User must identify himself/herself following below process :
1. The User must define his/her name, family name, take a selfie of your face, send a capture of the specified official identification including other information defined by the Company and/or the operator.
The User hereby agrees and acknowledges that information on website and/or application, form of service, included trademark are Intellectual property of Company which is the proprietary right; The User is prohibited from transferring, permitting, copying or assigning the third party rights for any purposes apart from service utilizing in accordance with Company and the User agreement. If there are any violations, The Company reserves the right to take the legal action against the violator(s) who contravene the Company's Intellectual Property.
Service Utilizing and Usage Restrictions
1. The User can utilize NATIV Wallet application anywhere with Internet service access.
2. Utilizing and redeeming accumulated points from NATIV Wallet are currently served within specific region until further announcement from Company about additional service areas for such services through any information channel Company provides.
3.Your device must be connected with the internet and/or Web Browser to participate in provided activities.
Accumulated Points Utilization
The company has outlined the accumulated points usability condition which Member will be notified through any information channel Company provides. Language Any translation of these Terms of Services is provided solely for the User’s convenience and is not intended to amend or modify any provisions of the Terms of Services. In the event of a conflict between the English version and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.
These Terms of Service shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand without regard to conflicts of law.
In case any term or condition of these Terms of Services becomes null and void or incomplete by law, then the other enforceable term or condition of these Terms of Services shall be separated from the part that becomes null and void, and shall have full force and effect.
Amendment and Modification of the Terms and Conditions
1. The User agrees and consents to NATIV Wallet Terms and Conditions from the time of LikeWalltet application registration, including modifications occurring from time to time without prior notice.
2. The User agrees and consents that the Company has authority to modify User’s Terms and Conditions, form of service, advantage and privilege without advance notice. In case of any dispute, the ruling made by the Company is absolute.
Questions and Suggestions
1. The company will consider the suitable contact and informative channel, such as posing on the website, contact channel User submitted to Company.
2. The User may contact Company at channels described below :
For service suggestions, The User’s privilege and activity information at "Contact Us" in NATIV Wallet.
For NATIV Wallet Application utilizing problems reported at NATIV Wallet "Contact Us" or any other channels as specified by the Company.